Saturday, September 24, 2005

Worms and Viruses

Today our computers can be infected and completely wiped out by viruses and worms. Worms go from one computer to the other. They do various things such as send your confidential information to an outside source, take over your system remotely and so on. Viruses are more through contact and unless the file is opened it does not get installed in the machine. In the same way spiritual 'worms' and 'viruses', active or dormant, can get embedded in us and affect our lives. Let us through prayer and meditation ask the Holy Spirit to search for and eradicate these worms and viruses that could burn us out!!

Psalm 139:23 & 24

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord search us and cleanse us from all spiritual viruses which can destroy us.Help us to be vicilant to detect them and take action to eradicate them.